Thursday, May 13, 2010

To Pull or Not...

If I really let go, I would drink a whole bottle me Ny Quil - wait 30 minutes - and them pull my bottom right wisdom tooth out with a wrench, and then the sh!t would hit the fan because... I don't even need to explain why. This wisdom tooth became a rogue tooth over a year ago. It would hurt for 2 or 3 days and then be good for 3 or 4 months. About 8 months ago, the butthole decides that it wasn't going to stop hurting. I scheduled a dentiss appt in early december and decided to wait until after the holidays. I had been taking advil for the last couple of months and it was controlling the pain. Dumb Regina... Sweets, sweets, and multiple spasms is what i dealt with over the break. I came back determined to go to the dentist. I either couldn't fine a dentist that took my insurance or couldn't get an appt until may (should have taken it).

So... I went to this out patient clinic on a sat to get some pain meds before I resorted to burying myself alive. The pain was unbearable. The meds were great. They became a part of my daily routine...and 30 days later, I go to get a pill and only 1 remains with a 0 on the bottle for refills. What the crap? Back to Advil. That brings me to today, shortly after a mini spasm from drinking a Diet Coke. I'm at my wits end. It has got to come out or I might become violent.

Since I'm not letting go, there will be no self-imposed tooth pulling, but there will be a mad dash for an emergency room or something in the a.m.

Reel Moments

Terms of Endearment
Aurura: My daughter is in pain... Give my daughter the shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment