Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog of Note Shout Out

So, I'm sitting on my couch (tooth spasm is gone, but occasionally gives me a little nudge to be sure I know it is still there), and I was debating between the net, some jewelry making, a movie, and some reading. Internet then reading it is. No extra comments on any challenger page, nothing exciting on facebook, a few interesting emails, and 1 funny video later... I decide to browse for some new reading material.

15 minutes later, I find The world from my window on the blogs of note tab. I read the most recent entry and proceed to follow a link. I was expecting a picture, but it was a post...no, it is a hilarious post...no, it is a hilarious post by a English woman...that talks about getting granola stuck up your... Ok, ok, I'll let you read it. I can't link right now, so look to the right and find her blog or go to blogs of note.

I hope you find it as entertaining as I did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you go to the doctor today for that tooth?

Regina said...

I tried, but no one the I called had time for an emergency walk-in.

Post a Comment