Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I accidentally let go.. Da^n it...

Story of a quick run to publix gone bad...

I went to return Sherlock Holmes to the blockbuster kiosk (Thanks Mer - BB, it took you long enough to catch on). Blockbuster kiosk is 2 seconds from the scratch off machine. Hmmm... No cash. Go buy something and get cash back. Something ended up being croissants and Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate morsels. Breakfast will be great. Go to check out. Quick stop for 2 $2 lotteria tickets and 1 $1 stacks of cash ticket.

Home - a little internet action... hmmm, sweet tooth kicks in. Thought - make half of the chocolate croissants tonight. Eat 1 and save the rest.

3 1/2 croissants and -$5 later, I'm thinking... What the crap?

2 comments:

J. Kelly said...

the funny part is, again, I can see you doing all this, and I can hear you fussing about it afterward...lol (but seriously, the croissants sound delicious)

adam said...

I definitely laughed out loud imagining you looking at the counter at the croissant bag/wrapper and your wallet, and saying aloud, 'what the crap.'

Post a Comment