Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To take or Not...

If I really let go, I would take the next 6 months to do the most wonderful and ridiculous things I could think of, and the sh!t would hit the fan because I would ignore all my responsibilities. What is the use of taking the time off if you aren't really free to do whatever. I would travel to different countries and immerse myself in their culture, audition for some reality shows, do some extreme sports, find the best coffee shops and bookstores around the globe, see some broadway shows and concerts, take time to do some creative arts, attend am award show, skydive (maybe), learn how to spit fire, and talk to someone about creating last names.

How often do we really take time for ourselves? I'm talking about i dom't have time for anbody else, if you ask me again..., this is not about you - it is about me time. I take some, but it is so sporadic that it doesn't do what it is supposed to do - different for each person. For me, it would be time to process, chill, possibly plan, and almost drown myself in happiness. I Don't know what it would feel like to take that much time to do nothing and everything. It seems like the chance of a lifetime.

Since I'm not letting go.... hmmm... maybe, just maybe I will.

Reel Moments

Is there ever a good time, or will we wait forever?

Waiting to Exhale

Marvin: I would love to, but I have so much to do around here. Maybe some other time.

3 comments:

J. Kelly said...

DO IT!!! ;-)

Susan said...

Maybe?! Why MAYBE?! If it's even an option you HAVE TO DO IT! Because so few of us really get that opportunity -- we will experience it vicariously through you!

Regina said...

Well, it is for sure an option.

Post a Comment