Saturday, May 8, 2010

To Rock or Not....

If I were going to really let go, I would rock the crap out of the coin pusher machine at Fun Station until all the tokens and prizes fall out, and the the sh!t would hit the fan because the stupid machine beeps at you really loud when the tilt radar or some crap like that goes off. As a result, the game police (i.e. people who sell you tickets or pizza) will come over and ask if there is an issue, and I would proceed to say in a relatively low voice... What the crap do you think? The stupid machine took all my coins and I want them back, so we decided to give it a little shaky shake to help it out. Is there a problem? They would then say, "Yes mam, there is. We are going to ask you to leave the premises.".... and then the sh!t would really hit the fan? How do you get removed from an arcade that is for kids when you are 25+. Leave that to me.

The culprit is below. This is not the actual machine, but you get the picture.

I didn't get kicked out, but I don't understand... it is an arcade game... kids run into the machine all the time, so why would you put a radar on it to make everyone look every time a kid hits it. No, this time it wasn't a kid. It was this person. The first time was on his own after I informed him that the darn thing would go off. I kind of egged it on the second time. The thing had taken all my coins and one small push would have given us tons of tokens and maybe even an Ipod. Yes, I know... I thought about how unethical it would be to rock the machine on purpose. Yes, I still said do it. Yes, I will repent later.



Since I'm not really letting go, we didn't really push the machine and therefore didn't get any extra tokens or Ipods.



~Reel Moments~

In the spirit of being a kid and playing arcade games, I will leave you a quote from...

Big

Scotty Brennen: Listen, what're you tryin' to do, get us all fired? You gotta pace yourself, slowly, slowly.

1 comments:

adam said...

I don't think either of us would've questioned it had some of those coins fallen out. BTW your link to my blog no worky.

Post a Comment