Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's Annual - How bout them apples?

So, Yesterday was May 1st and the start of the 2nd Annual Blog-A-Day in May Challenge. Go here for more information. Last year, the competition was a lot of fun. There was never any real talk about doing it again, but I got really excited as May 2010 approached. After numerous emails, a few face 2 face conversations, and a lot of editing.... The Blog-A-Day in May Challenge has officially become an annual competition.

I am pretty anxious because last year I bombed the day before the end of the competition, but I'm pumped and ready this year. Nothing is taking me out of the game. The only thing I am kind of worried about is my readership... Minus the people in the competition and 1 dear friend of mine... I don't have any. So, my goal over the next month besides staying in the competition is to get at least 5 more stalkers. It would really make me feel swell, so tell your friends. We have added a Readers choice award which only a few people are eligible for right now because they are the only ones that have extra stalkers.

Anywho, I am super excited about this month and about my theme. My official blogging will begin tomorrow. My plan is to continue my them for the entire month. I can't promise that I won't stray, but I will do my best to keep up with the same theme. I will continue my ~Reel Moments~ from last year though. I love movies and most of the time they have quotes that are just what you need.

By the way, I have upgraded my blog by changing the layout and adding a menu bar. Feel free to look around and leave me any comments about any changes I should make.

Happy Blogging!!!

~Reel Moments~

In the spirit of going becoming Annual... I will leave you with a quote from Ironman

Iron Man

Tony Stark: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.

1 comments:

LuminouzFlame said...

Love the new design and layout. Can't wait to see what's in store this May.

Post a Comment