Friday, May 20, 2011

I had a topic, but I changed my mind for 5 reasons

Earlier I was thinking that I would write about people supplying too much informaton when telling a story or asking for help because it happened to someone I know today. I don't what put anyone's business out there, so let's just say that it dealt with a sexual feeling... and that the person telling my friend was not a close friend.

It had definitely happened to me, but I've decided not to tell my story because I am just returning from seeing Fast five and OH! MY! GOODNESS! It was fan freaking tastic.

The people were hot, the dialogue was intriguing, the action was outstanding, and it just kept going and going. I was hanging on for dear life. They didn't provide a ton on technical knowledge ab out the heist, but I guess after you've watched the first few you need something else. I do appreciate the few times they added it though even though i have no idea what if they are giving correct info.

Muscles, muscles and bigger muscles was theme of this movie. Yes, there were average size fit men like Luda. Even Tyrese's body seemed smaller than usual. Vin Diesel's body was on point, but the Rock gave him more than a run for his money. His body is in a land all by his lonesome in the entertainment world, but I am okay with that. I don't like the facial hair thing he has going on, but I can ignore that because everything else looks grrreeeaaattt.

I haven't read any reviews, so I don't know what the consensus is on the movie. It will definitely be going into my collection and I may even go see it again while in theatres.

If you have seen it, I hope you stayed through the credits. WTF just happened? Was that really Letty? Dom's definitely going to get caught in the next one and I will be there to see it all unfold.

Here's the trailer if you've been living in a different world and haven't seen it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment