Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dinosaurs at the Zoo??? What year is it again?

For the past couple of weeks, people I know have been talking about going to see Dinosaurs at the zoo. You would expect me to think it's some type of exhibit, but I found myself questioning whether or not it was because of the things they were saying and how they were acting.

They all seemed shocked that they could go see Dinosaurs, so I asked what type of exhibit it was...and they would say It's just dinosaurs or I don't know, but I bet they are so big and scary. So, I would bite and say things like, are they just roaming around in a gated area at the Fort Worth Zoolike the other animals ? They would just give an uncomfortable laugh and continue talking about the zoo or change the subject. Really, is this happening?

I kept forgetting to look up this whole dinosaur situation until just a few seconds ago. You can all go to sleep with no worries... Dinosaurs are not raoming free or caged... It's an exhibit. :)

I feel silly for needing confirmation, but I was always told to never say something is impossible. Take a look at the exhibit below if you'd like(http://www.fortworthzoo.org/visit/dino.html). Most of you are in another state, so you won't be able to see the big and scary dinosaurs unless you come visit me before Jule 8th. Maybe there are dino's in your state.

0 comments:

Post a Comment