Thursday, May 19, 2011

He said what to you?

The following statements call for immediate and permanent separation...and depending on who you are, maybe a little self defense.

I always knew you were a slut
You don't deserve the things I give to you
You better not look like your mom when you get olderI can have you when I want you
Don't you ever or If you ever...(it doesn't matter what comes after that)
My last girlfriend did it, so why can you?
I want to get closer to you, so we should think about have a menage a trois
You stupid B***h
I don't know why we're together
Yes, I cheated (past or present), but it didn't mean anything...just sex.
I don't like you hanging out with...
You've really let yourself go
I didn't actually hit you, so you should be happy you got lucky
Why are you calling me? It's not my problem.
I settled...
I'm not making money to take care of you.
How stupid can you be?
Who run this house? You or me?
You're not wifey material (It doesn't matter if you wanted to marry him or not)

I can add to this list for days. The point I'm trying to make is that these statements don't only sound bad if they are said to you, but it makes you just as bad as the satement for staying. It's not worth it to stay and hear things like this. Just leave. Things like this eat away at your self esteem and creates bitterness inside. It makes life so much less enjoyable... and for what... a good #%&% or someone to watch a movie with. I hope that's it because starting a family with someone like this will hopefully not come back to bite you.

I don't know if leaving will be the smartest thing you've ever done, but it will be the most self-supportive thing you've ever done.

I almost wrote responses to those statements, but it just made me angry. These are not just things I've heard on TV or in passing. These are real statements that have been said to people I know over the past couple of years. Today, I heard one that just completely floored me. It's not on the list, but it is not even in the same category as any of the statements above.

Take care of the people you love, and leave the ones you don't love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment