Friday, May 21, 2010

To Run or Not...

If I really let go, I would run from this office, and them the sh!t would hit the fan shortly after I got home and realized the pain was still there. I am currently sitting in the lobby and they have sealed my date by telling me that I need to get the 3 remaining wisdom teeth pulled especially the one in pain. They warned me of all the possible law breaks, permanent nerve damage, dry sockets, and lack of true nourishment that may occur over the next couple of days. What the crap? So, i'm sitting here waiting on my good friend Alan to come sit here while they put me under and them drive me home after i will have to abandon my car, but i'm sure my lovely friends will pick it up. I just signed the death contract, otherwise known as the consent to do oral surgery. I'm going to pray to my God and try to call my mom. I Will talk to you all on the flip side. Oh, nothing but happy thoughts!

2 comments:

Susan said...

HAPPY THOUGHT: You get to eat lots of ice cream w/out any guilt. You can also put foods in a blender that you never imagined blended before and see if they taste as good in liquid form. Ordinarily people would think you're crazy for that, but oral surgery is a perfect excuse to experiment.

Esoteric Prose said...

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-cant-feel-my-face.html

Post a Comment