Monday, May 23, 2011

A New Found love!

Today, I got on a boat for the first time ever in life... And it was fantastic.


My coworker's family has a lake house andwe decided to go there for our staff retreat. I was super excited from tight go, but I didn't think that Iwould get to do the things that we ended up doing.

I'll skip over all the details of the retreat to get to the fun part and the pictures, but first I'll tell you that I've never been on a boat before. I was a bit skeptical, especially because Julie learned how to drive it yesterday.

Anyway, after uncovering the boat and getting it out of the dock, we headed on our way.

I wasn't much help in the beginning because I was falling all over the place, but I did take tons of picture.






Lake Kiowa is a beautiful community with tons of large houses.


I never wanted to live in a secluded location, and I still don't, but I could definitely visit or have like a summer house. Riding on the boat was one of the best experiences I've had thus far. It's so peaceful and so exciting at the same time I never in a million years thought I would love it, but I do.


My need to go on a cruise has skyrocketed. Seriously, I absolutely loved it. We drove for a while, went in an wmpty mansion...ok, trespassed, but whatevr. It was freaking huge. At one point, I was getting in a hot tub/jacuzzi (in the house) and I slipped and fell... There was totally water in the pool and I got it in with jeans. No, I did not know there was water in it. I thought I was falling into a black hole.

The picture below is right before I fell into what I thought wold pull me down forever.


After touring the rest of the house, we parked in the middle of the lake for anhour or two. I feel like I'm not doing the story any justice, so I'll just show you pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment