Monday, December 10, 2012

More Baking

So, I think I really like cooking...baking in particular. I've always been a good cook, but I wouldn't have ever said I was thinking about working in the industry. I am far from opening a bakery, but I really do enjoy it. It's so good for my belly and so bad at the same time. I took a little break from my Insanity workout regimen, but looking past a mirror yesterday made me get back on the wagon.

Anyway here are a few things I've baked over the past couple of weeks. My family members have been popping up at the house hoping that clear and blue contains on the table are filled with happy treats. I can't disappoint them, so I just keep baking. My aunt called me today and said, "hey, just wanted to tell you that I have about 6 cookie bins to fill cookies with." I told her that she better get to baking then and we both laughed. She's not a cook or a "cooker" at all.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies



Chocolate Chip cookies





 Breakfast Quiche



My first Ever Poached Egg


I will post recipes later, but for now...I'm off to the store for some ingredients. Happy Cooking!



1 comments:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!

Post a Comment