Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend search follow-up

This past weekend, I was on a mission to find the following things.
  • Apartment
  • Zelda Wii game on sale for a friend
  • Gym and maybe tennis shoes
  • Cute pair of brown and black sandals for works
  • Summer work clothes
  • A new reading place
  • A new type of coffee
  • A money tree

Here are my accomplishments.

I bought:
  • 1 shirt
  • 1 pair of workout pants
I became an official inhabitant of Florida by:
I found:
  • the Zelda game for regular price and 20% cheaper than the regular price (not enough)
I read at:
  • Zaxby's while eating dinner one night (not what I would consider a new reading place, but what the heck)
  • Barnes and Noble
  • Home
Side Note: I finished a book.

Apartment search:
  • I asked my current apartment one question about moving to another apartment.
Gym search:
  • There was a flyer under my wipes from golds that says Summer for free at Gold's Gym (Maybe it's a sign)

So, I accomplished a lot. Don't you think.

Finding Nemo:

Dory: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

Marlin: No I don't wanna know.

Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.

Marlin: Dory, no singing.

Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.

Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song... Now it's in my head.

Dory: Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment